Just click on a link below for the episode you want, and play it on your computer right now... OR... click on the 'Subscribe to this Podcast' button to automatically download current and future episodes to your computer or portable device.
|Click here for the William Brish Planetarium website!|
(Audio) Find your way around the heavens in this monthly sky tour with Chris Kopko of the William Brish Planetarium and the Washington County Public Schools. Public programs, special events, and Tristate Astronomer highlights are also featured. Updated monthly. 3 - 5 minutes in length.
- "September 2014" (08/25/2014)
- "August 2014" (07/28/2014)
- "July 2014" (06/30/2014)
- "June 2014" (05/30/2014)
- "May 2014" (04/30/2014)
WCPS One On One
|Click here to visit Washington County Public Schools online!|
(Audio) Hear the latest from the Washington County Public Schools as long-time local interviewer and school communications/web coordinator Will Kauffman discusses the news, issues, and programs of WCPS with students, staff, and guests.
- "New Teacher Academy" (08/07/2014)
- "2014 Summer School" (06/16/2014)
- "Recruiting Teachers for Washington County Public Schools" (06/05/2014)
- "Dr. Clayton Wilcox" (05/27/2014)
- "Scholarship success for WCPS students and families" (05/16/2014)
Pet of the Week
|Visit the Washington County Humane Society website!|
(Video) Each week, Antietam Cable and the Washington County Humane Society present an adorable pet in need of a loving home. To find information on adopting your new friend, volunteering, report a missing pet and more, contact the WCHS at 301-733-2060.
- "Sea" (07/03/2014)
- "Waggles" (06/16/2014)
- "Max" (05/15/2014)
- "Katt" (04/25/2014)
- "Paco" (04/18/2014)
Tales In Dark Languages
(Audio) \\\"Geoffrey Midori is a magician and raconteur - a purveyor of ancient tales, lost arts, and dark secrets - and he is having trouble sleeping...\\\" Listen to local author Cynthia Garland read excerpts from her book \\\"Tales In Dark Languages,\\\" due for release in August 2010 from Hirst Books - available for pre-order now. Cindy is a lifelong resident of Washington County, and was host and music director of the Sunday Jazz Brunch radio show on WARX for many years.
|Click here for the Western MD Blues Fest website!|
(Audio & Video) Welcome to BluesCast, the official podcast of the Western MD Blues Fest, featuring interviews with the musicians, artists and organizers of one of the largest music festivals on the east coast! Get the latest blues news right here, and count down to sizzlin\\\\\\\' summer fun!
- "Homemade Jamz" (04/24/2014)
- "The Lee Boys" (04/24/2014)
- "Sonny Landreth Interview" (04/18/2013)
- "Trampled Under Foot" (04/16/2013)
- "Honey Island Swamp Band - Jimmy Carpenter" (04/15/2013)
|Click HERE to watch Season 6, Show 1|
(Video) Don\'t be on the outside when you can be on the inside! Inside Sports focuses on Washington County teams and is filled with fun, insights, recaps, previews, highlights, analyses, predictions, special guests - the bottom line is: if it happens in Washington County sports, it will be covered on Inside Sports!
- "Season 6, Show 24" (04/03/2014)
- "Season 6, Show 23" (03/13/2014)
- "Season 6, Show 22" (03/06/2014)
- "Season 6, Show 21" (02/24/2014)
- "Season 6, Show 20" (02/23/2014)
Join your host Bernadette Wagner as she talks to representatives of local non-profit organizations concerning volunteer opportunities.
- "Carl Francisco - Express Employment Professionals" (11/18/2013)
- "John Seabur and Butch Adams" (11/18/2013)
- "Emily Hobby of Head Start" (11/18/2013)
- "Ian Adlam of the Robert W. Johnson Community Center" (11/18/2013)
- "David Bonebrake and Tasha Walls of CASA" (10/18/2013)
Through A Veteran's Eye
Join your host Fred Shinbur as he talks to veterans and representatives of groups that support veterans in our area.
- "Jerry Barnhart and Douglas Flanigan" (10/22/2013)
- "Commander Harold Karn" (10/22/2013)
- "Major General James Jackson 2" (10/22/2013)
- "Major General James Jackson 1" (10/22/2013)
- "Tim Tetz # 2 - Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund" (09/16/2013)
|Click here for the Chamber website!|
(Audio) A healthy business community leads to an improved economy, better opportunities, and an enhanced quality of life for us all. Now you can connect with the major issues affecting the Washington County business community through podcasts of various Chamber programs. Sponsored by Antietam Cable Television, the Herald-Mail Company and After Five Productions. Length varies. Updated monthly.
- "WCCoC Eggs and Issues August 2013" (08/20/2013)
- "WCCoC Eggs and Issues April 2013" (08/19/2013)
- "WCCoC Lt. Governor Visit June 2013" (08/07/2013)
- "WCCoC Eggs and Issues July 2013" (08/07/2013)
- "WCCoC Eggs and Issues March 2013" (08/07/2013)
Antietam Cable Sports Productions
|CLICK HERE to purchase a DVD copy of any of these productions!|
Here you'll find clips of many of the games we've covered over the past decade. Be sure to check out store.antietamcable.com to purchase your very own copy of the complete game on DVD!
- "HS Football - Williamsport at Boonsboro 2010" (07/30/2013)
- "HS Football - North at South 2010" (07/30/2013)
- "HS Football - Boonsboro at South 2011" (07/30/2013)
- "HS Football - Boonsboro at Williamsport 2011" (07/30/2013)
- "Girls HS Basketball- Boonsboro at North 2009" (07/29/2013)
The Civil War in Washington County
|CLICK HERE to purchase a DVD copy of any of these productions!|
Join your host Jason Buhrman as he takes look at events that happened during the Civil War in Washington County.
- "Episode 3 - Part 1- Battle at Turner's Gap" (07/29/2013)
- "Episode 3-Part 2 - Alexander Gardner" (07/29/2013)
- "Episode One - John Brown" (07/29/2013)
- "Episode Two -Doubleday Hill" (07/29/2013)
Tail Wagger TV
|Click here for the Humane Society of Washington County's website|
Tail Wagger TV is a half hour program produced by the Washington County Humane Society and Antietam Cable. This monthly program will be hosted by the Humane Society of Washington County's Director, Paul Miller and will include interviews with local experts who will discuss topics such as pet tips & tricks, animal training, weather related pet issues as well as jobs available within the animal care field. The show will also feature animals available for adoption through the Humane Society of Washington County.
- "July 2013" (07/29/2013)
Saunders Tax Tips
|Click here for Saunders Tax & Accounting online!|
(Video) Are you feeling "taxed" at this time of year? You're not alone. Watch these helpful tax tips brought to you by Saunders Tax and Accounting and CNBC.
- "Out of Pocket Expenses" (03/15/2013)
- "Looking for a Job" (03/08/2013)
- "Deducting State Sales Taxes" (03/04/2013)
- "Child Tax Credit" (02/22/2013)
Speaking of Hope
|Click Here for local breast cancer resources from Antietam Cable|
(Video and Audio) Have you or a cherished loved one been affected by breast cancer? "Speaking of Hope" offers audio and video programs freaturig a wealth of information from survivors, health care providers, support resources, and more, all from our local community.
- "Joan Fell- Executive Director at Breast Cancer Awareness- Cumberland Valley Discusses Available Help" (10/16/2012)
- "Survivors: Conversations about battling Breast Cancer" (10/04/2012)
- "Survivor Stories- Lisa Small and Janet Lung" (10/03/2012)
- "Survivor Stories- Selena Doyle and Buck Browning" (10/03/2012)
- "Survivor Stories- Diane Hockensmith" (10/03/2012)